We are looking for a ROR Developer for the following job responsibilities.
- Designing and developing new web applications.
- Maintaining and troubleshooting existing web applications.
- Writing and maintaining reliable Ruby code.
- Integrating data storage solutions.
- Creating back-end components.
- Identifying and fixing bottlenecks and bugs.
- Integrating user-facing elements designed by the front-end team.
- Connecting applications with additional web servers.
- Maintaining APIs.
- Experience working with Ruby on Rails as well as libraries like Resque and RSpec.
- Ability to write clean Ruby code.
- Proficiency with code versioning tools including Git, GitHub, SVN, and Mercurial.
- Experience with AngularJS or BackboneJS.
- Familiarity with MVC, Mocking, RESTful, and ORM.
- Knowledge of server-side templating languages including Slim and Liquid.
- Familiarity with testing tools.
- BSc/MSc degree in Computer Science
Perks and Benefits
- 30 Annual Holidays
- Medical allowance
- Personal Development Fund
- Provident Fund
- Gym Allowance
- Training Fund
- Vehicle Lease
- Home Loan
- Child education Allowance
- Optional work from home
- Advance Salary
- Personal Loans
- Company-wide dinners
- Bi-annual recreational tours
- Performance-based bonus
- Lunch facility
- Holiday on weekends
Job Type: Full Time