We are looking for HR Executive for the following job responsibilities.
- Takes initiative in Technical recruitment.
- Assists HR Manager in policy development and implementation.
- Assists Manager HR in setting objectives for the HR team and tracking the progress.
- Assists Manager HR in designing and implementing company policies that promote a healthy work environment.
- Resolves/ addresses employees’ requests and grievances in minimum possible time.
- Assists Manager HR in ensuring timely performance reviews
- Carry out activities to enable team building across the organization
- Spearhead motivation and recognition programs and activities for employees.
- Minimum 1 to 2 years of experience in Software house Recruitment and HR.
- Proven work experience as HR Operations or similar role.
- Hands-on experience in Policy Development.
- Excellent communication and written skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills.
- MBA/ MPA in HR or relevant Degree.
Perks and Benefits
- 30 Annual Holidays
- Medical allowance
- Personal Development Fund
- Provident Fund
- Gym Allowance
- Training Fund
- Vehicle Lease
- Home Loan
- Child education Allowance
- Optional work from home
- Advance Salary
- Personal Loans
- Company-wide dinners
- Bi-annual recreational tours
- Performance-based bonus
- Lunch facility
- Holiday on weekends
Job Type: Full Time