We are looking for a Business Development Associate for the following job responsibilities.
- Build contacts with potential clients related to IT to create new business opportunities.
- Pitching products and/or services efficiently Sending business proposals in order to Carter client needs.
- Following up any/all clients and walking them through the onboarding process.
- Ensure timely responses to clients via emails, intercom, chats, calls, etc.
- Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings
- Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing/new customers Contacting clients to inform them about new developments/updates in services.
- Developing quotes and proposals.
- Negotiating and renegotiating by phone, email, chats, etc.
- Keep prospective client databases updated on all the CRM’s.
- Make cold calls for new business leads
- Maintain knowledge of all product and service offerings of the company
- Work with senior team members to identify and manage risks.
- Follow company guidelines and procedures for the acquisition of customers etc.
- Foster a collaborative environment within the organization.
- BS degree in Business, Marketing or similar relevant field
- Excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Networking aptitude
- Basic Knowledge about different CRM tools like HubSpot, Salesforce, etc.
- Friendly attitude, Willing and able to implement coaching and feedback- Be a student, Become an expert.
- A candidate with an IT background is preferred.
Perks and Benefits
- 30 Annual Holidays
- Medical allowance
- Personal Development Fund
- Provident Fund
- Gym Allowance
- Training Fund
- Vehicle Lease
- Home Loan
- Child education Allowance
- Optional work from home
- Advance Salary
- Personal Loans
- Company-wide dinners
- Bi-annual recreational tours
- Performance-based bonus
- Lunch facility
- Holiday on weekends
Job Type: Full Time